Memoir and Story Coaching
Whether you’re just beginning to write or already have completed written material, my personal story and memoir coaching services will help guide you through the process and can help keep you on track so that you make progress toward a finished personal story or memoir project.
“Coaching” means different things to different people. My experience as a project manager, writer, and personal historian gives you as a coaching client the benefit of someone who will:
- Help you understand and define the intention of your project.
- Help you gain clarity on how you might best connect with others in the writing of your story.
- Guide you through the process and assist with content development and organization.
- Give you encouragement and support.
- Provide you with project organization tools/resources and macro-level editing.
How does it work? What’s the process?
- I will do a brief, preliminary telephone interview with you to get to know you a little, understand your story needs and wants, and to allow us both to decide if working together might be a good “fit.”
- If we decide to move forward, I will create a Coaching Contract that outlines what is expected of both me (Peggy/Peggy Rosen Writing LLC) and you, fees and payment arrangements, and other details.
- Coaching clients receive help from me to organize, conceptualize, write, and revise their story. I will help you write your story, in your chosen format, with connection in mind.
- We will talk twice during each month for approximately 45 minutes to discuss the project status, where and how to move forward with the writing, explore revision options, and aligning the writing with your project intention. In addition to the two monthly calls, coaching services include online communications through the month, as needed, for reviewing, discussing, and commenting on project drafts and revisions that you send me online or via email.
Coaching services are $675 per month. The coaching fee is paid prior to the start of each month. This payment covers two (2) 45-minute coaching session each month to discuss the project status and how to move forward with the writing, explore revision options, and align the writing with the project intention. Coaching services fee also covers online communications (such as email) throughout the month. Coaching clients receive help from me to organize, conceptualize, write, and revise their story. I will help you write your story, in your chosen format, in your voice, with connection in mind.